Building Materials - Sales Engineer
Location: Dubai - UAE
We are seeking a professional Sales Engineer for a leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building and civil industries based in Dubai.
You will be looking after sales of building material products in Dubai and the Northern Emirates with full responsibility from the identification of the project to the finalization of the order.
We would like to talk to experienced Building Materials’ sales people, who know their way around the constriction projects, who have been in MEP Sales field, who understand people and who love to learn.
The right person for this role should be able to manage multiple projects, build long-term customer relationship and focus on finding the right solutions to exceed our customer’s expectations every time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify projects offering sales potential for their products and update the project list on a monthly basis;
- Conduct sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in those projects, collect information about their client needs, propose technical solutions and recommendations using their products;
- Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and the environment of the project;
- Join weekly internal sales meetings with you colleagues and the Division Head;
- Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities are adequate;
- Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises;
- Establish friendly and professional relationships with their clients, ensure always a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility.
What’s in It for You:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience selling Building Materials in UAE;
- Knowledge of CRM and Microsoft Office;
- Solid computer experience;
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record;
- Ability to interface with customers at all levels;
- Must be customer service focused;
- Ready to take on challenging goals and create new ideas;
- Supports the team and company goals and vision.
- Competitive compensation (basic + commission);
- Full benefits package;
- Company car, phone;
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an industry leader!
If you are a Sales Engineer with strong Building Materials Sales experience, apply today by sending your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org