TRUMPF CNC Machine - Field Service Engin
Location: Dubai - UAE
We are seeking a Technical Service Engineer to join our Service team in Dubai. The Service Engineer will provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of new TRUMPF CNC machines as well as perform routine maintenance, diagnose and repair existing instruments.
We would like to talk to technical candidates who have experience in TRUMPF CNC machines such as Laser cutting, Punching and bending machines, who have been in Machine Service field, who understand clients’ needs and who love to learn.
The right person for this role should be able to manage missions, build long-term customer relationship and focus on finding the right solutions to exceed our customer’s expectations every time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out on-site training courses, training customer’s on how to utilize the provided machines in full, using right production techniques;
- Troubleshoot and solve malfunctions, breakdowns, mechanical and electrical problems;
- Conduct root cause analysis of the problem and performing on-site repair ensuring rapid resolution;
- Execute preventive maintenance activities to ensure effective operation of TRUMPF machines;
- Return the machine into production with a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Handle technical questions and queries related to spare parts and part number identification;
- Interact with customers to identify proximity of stock and recommend spare parts need;
- Report and submit detailed service report for every mission;
- Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises;
- Establish friendly and professional relationships with their clients, ensure always a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility.
What’s in It for You:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience servicing TRUMPF Machines in UAE;
- Proven experience in an electrical/ installation environment;
- Solid computer experience;
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record;
- Ability to interface with customers at all levels;
- Must be customer service focused;
- Ready to take on challenging goals and create new ideas;
- Supports the team and company goals and vision.
- Competitive Salary;
- Full benefits package;
- Company car, phone;
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an industry leader!
If you are a Service Engineer with strong technical experience, apply today by sending your updated CV to email@example.com.