Field Service Engineer
Location: ME Region
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer to join our dynamic Service team. The Field Service Engineer will provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of new TRUMPF CNC machines as well as perform routine maintenance, diagnose and repair existing instruments.
We would like to talk to technical candidates who have experience in TRUMPF CNC machines such as Laser cutting, Punching and bending machines, who have been in Machine Service field, who understand clients’ needs and who love to learn.
The right person for this role should be able to manage missions, build long-term customer relationship and focus on finding the right solutions to exceed our customer’s expectations every time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installation, commissioning, start up and production supervision of TRUMPF CNC machines such as Laser cutting, Punching and bending machines;
- Carry out on-site training courses, Training customer’s employees how to utilize their machines in full efficiency using right production techniques;
- Troubleshooting and solving malfunctions, breakdowns, mechanical and electrical problems. Conducting root cause analysis of the problem and performing on-site repair ensuring rapid resolution;
- Execute preventive maintenance activities to ensure effective operation of TRUMPF machines. Return the machine into production with a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Working closely with customers on planning upgrade of existing machines;
- Dealing with technical questions and queries, Issues related to spare parts and part number identification as well as Interacting with customers to identify proximity of stock and recommend spare parts need;
- Real time reporting and to write, sign and submit detailed service report for every job.
What's in It for You:
- Technical Diploma, Preferably in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering as a minimum requirement;
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience servicing TRUMPF Machines;
- Ability to read and analyze schematics, drawings, flow diagrams and understanding of technical documentation and manuals;
- Good knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC);
- Good knowledge of Automation, motion control, drive systems, HMIs, Medium-voltage and Low-voltage Power Distribution Products;
- Good knowledge of CNC machines control, construction and operation;
- Ability to deal with different measurement systems, sensors and transducers;
- Good mechanical proficiency with hand tools and precision measurement tools;
- Awareness of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues;
- Knowledge and understanding of various process control systems, instrumentation, control valves and actuators in both pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Good knowledge of different electromechanical systems.
- Competitive Salary;
- Company car, phone;
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an industry leader!
If you are a Service Engineer with strong technical experience, apply today.